So often when I am working with clients, I find that they are making life difficult for themselves. These are just some of the ways:
- Worrying about what others think of them
- Worrying about how the future is going to turn out
- Worrying if they are a good person, or if their opinions or emotions are valid
- Worrying if they could have done things differently
- Worrying if they are reaching their potential
All of the above items can be completely covered by living in the moment, and operating according to your heart, intuition, and a trust in the goodness of yourself and your world.
Recommended1 recommendationPublished in