If you are reading this, you are well on the way to finding a coach. You are surrounded by amazing coaches, and only need to press the “Request a Free Session” button to get started!
First, however, I will speak in general about finding a coach.
Here are some things you can look for, before you have a free session…
- Does this coach have aspects about themselves and their life that I aspire towards?
- Do they have experience, training and/or certifications as a coach with my type of challenges?
- Am I attracted for some reason to their smile or look in their eye in their photo? (We are encouraging intuition here!)
- Do they have rates that are an investment but ultimately affordable for me? (Keep in mind, some coaches will negotiate rates to work with highly motivated clients…)
- Does the way they express themselves “speak to me”?
Start by signing up with a free session with the coach you are most interested in. During your free session, watch for this:
- The coach really listens to you
- The coach has insight into your challenges
- You feel energized and/or relieved by the conversation
- The coach, even if sharing their process or qualifications, is still “all about” you
- You have an intuitive feeling this could be a very good thing for you
If you loved your free session, take a chance and sign-up for a month or two! You will likely be extremely pleased. If you are not sure, have a few more free sessions with different coaches before making your choice.
On this site, you can browse around, clicking on links and faces, viewing activity feeds and videos, to get a sense of your coach, what they are most interested in, and how they like to work. You will probably learn something along the way as well! Click on anyone’s face or name to get to their profile, and click the Request Free Session button to get started.
You can start by viewing our Featured Life Coaches here….
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in