How Much to Charge as a Coach
This is a question I get asked a lot, and it is a good one! Your rates will form a fundamental part of your coaching business, it’s success, and the satisfaction of your clients.
First, some things that are true in coaching, IMO, that may not necessarily be true in other businesses:
1) Your rate has to work for you, the coach. If it doesn’t work for you, you won’t be able to deliver effective coaching.
2) Your clients will be more invested, and see coaching as more valuable, if they are making an investment.
3) Coaching is a very specialized service. You are providing something very valuable, and very intimate. It should be priced accordingly.
4) Most coaches will want no more than 20 full time (weekly or semi-weekly) clients, in order to have time for professional development.
5) It is ESSENTIAL that you be free from financial worry in order to coach effectively.
If you want help setting your rate, contact me for a complimentary Rate Power coaching session!