OK, so, it can end up being a little self-defeating to always be “working on yourself.”
There really is nothing wrong with you, you are perfect just the way you are! A constant quest for self-development and/or enlightenment can actually get in the way of your growth.
So, if you are feeling a bit “stuck” why not try one of these backdoor methods? I’ll expand more about why these methods work on my www.CoachMichele.com blog.
All you really need to know is intending to improve these areas of your life will bring a lot of systems into alignment such that in addition to creating something positive in your life, you’ll also be coming to greater holistic health and development as a human being.
- Strive for a very high level of physical fitness
- Learn to be at absolute peace around your family, immediate and extended
- Rid yourself of your “small” addictions (using food, shopping, entertainment, etc. to modify your mood)
- Truly organize your physical environment
- Double your level of intimacy with your partner
Choosing just one of those items, and making it a focus in your life, will bring lasting benefits to all areas of your life!
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in