When we aren’t feeling that great, and things aren’t going all that well, or we are wishing for things to go better faster, we sometimes start to think that we aren’t worthy of better. A better life, a better partner, a better experience. This directly interferes in your ability to achieve improvements! This can be easily shifted!
This theme of “I’m not worthy” can take a few different forms, such as:
- I’m not worthy
- I don’t deserve that (good thing)
- I’m not good enough
- I’m being punished (for that thing that I did wrong)
Ok, so what’s wrong with that? Maybe the reason things aren’t going well IS because you aren’t worthy.
Sorry, that’s not the reason. That’s never the reason. You are worthy beyond understanding. There is nothing you could ever think, say, do or experience that can alter your eternal worthiness.
So, if you find yourself dwelling in the “i’m not worthy” theme, how can you upgrade your thoughts to ideas that are more true, and help you get closer to what you want instead of more far away?
Consider these approaches. Some may feel like too much of a stretch. Find the approach that feels better than where you are at, but not such a stretch that it it offends your intellect:
- I’m proud of the efforts I’ve made
- I”m equally as deserving as any one else!
- I’m not perfect, but I definiely have some very good qualities
- I matter!
- Even if it’s hard for me to understand sometimes, I know I am loved and supported
- It’s not up to me to figure out “if I’m good enough”, it’s up to me to do my best to be my normal, loving, well-meaning self, as often as I can
- There’s nothing I could ever do that makes me “not ok”, even if I sometimes feel like that
- I like myself
- I like these unique qualities about myself [list values and attributes]
- H. ya, I deserve that!
- I love people and I love myself just as much! I’m awesome! We all are!
The goal is to get yourself in a place of much better resourcefulness and avoid any chance of self-sabotage or resistance to all that is good.
The upgrades also feel better, so enjoy!
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in